- ± 10.2 Acre land site for sale with 5 retail/office buildings and adjacent parking lots
- Located on the South side of Route 64 (Main Street) between S 17th Street and S. 14th Street, St. Charles, IL
- Zoned BC Community Business District
- Gross Building Area: 106,602 Square Feet
- Year Built: 1959
- Primary access on Route 64 (Main Street). Signalized.
- Secondary access on S. 14th Street and S. 17th Street
- Valley Shopping Center has three active leases with established local businesses
- All tenants’ leases either feature redevelopment clauses or give the landlord the right to terminate lease
- Gross rent currently ±$193,000
Valley Shopping Center, St. Charles, IL
Located on the South side of Route 64 (Main Street) between S. 17th Street and S. 14th Street, St. Charles, Illinois
St. Charles, Illinois is approximately 35 miles west of down-town Chicago and is located in Kane and Dupage Counties.
The area features outstanding demographics. The population of St Charles, Illinois is 33,267. The average household income is $111,452.
The Valley Shopping Center is located in the West Gateway Retail District of St. Charles, Illinois.
- List price: $4,300,000
Detailed Parcel Information:
Lease Expiration and Rent Roll:
For further information regarding Valley Shopping Center:
- Complete the attached Confidentiality Agreement
- Return to John Kulczewski by e-mail: email@example.com
- Access to due diligence information via Dropbox will be provided within 24 hours of receipt of Confidentiality Agreement